Frequently Asked Questions
Click a frequently asked question below to see the answer.
Machine doesn't move.
1. Use Pool Pulse to determine proper flow.
2. Clean filter and baskets if needed.
3. Inspect Diaphragm for damage.
4. Inspect hose sections for leaks by lifting each section above water. Cracked hose will make a hissing sound.
Machine is not covering opposite end.
1. Divert return inlets downward.
2. Lay hose in a straight line in the sun for a few hours to relax
3. Move hose weight further from cleaner head.
Machine is patterning.
1. Divert return inlets downward and toward the center of the pool.
2. Confirm proper hose length - add 1 to 2 hose sections.
3. Lay hose in the sun in a straight line for a few hours to relax
Machine not climbing walls.
1. Machine may not climb sidewalls of some vinyl pools.
2. Use Pool Pulse to confirm proper flow.
3. Confirm proper hose length.
4. Adjust hose weight.
Machine stuck at steps.
1. Utilize return flow as shown in owner's manual.
2. Reduce flow to low side of "ideal" range.
3. Check hose for proper length.
4. Move hose weight away from cleaner head slightly.
5. Install wheel deflector (Part No. W69647).
Machine stuck under ladder.
Install ladder guard (Part# G21).
Machine won't leave edge or rim of pool.
1. Utilize return flow to increase coverage.
2. Use Pool Pulse to lower flow.
3. Adjust hose weight.