Nature2® Fusion Soft
The Nature2 Fusion soft system is an all-in-one salt water sanitizer and mineral system for in-ground pools.
The Nature2 Fusion soft system brings you the benefits of Nature2 minerals with the convenience and benefits of an automatic salt water sanitizer.
It is proven to destroy bacteria and control algae without any of the harsh effects of traditional chemicals. No other system is this complete or easy to install, use, and maintain. With Nature2 Fusion Soft, you are just a few simple steps away from perfect pool water, naturally.
Minerals, such as silver and copper, have long been known for their sanitizing antimicrobial properties. Nature2 brings the benefits of these safe elemental ingredients to create pool water that is noticeably cleaner, clearer, and softer.
- Easy to use - Quick installation with low maintenance and the convenience of automatic sanitizer generation.
- Compatible - Works with virtually all swimming pool filtration systems.
- Nature2 minerals destroy bacteria and control algae.
- The total mineral solution - Nature2 Fusion Soft is an all-in-one salt water and mineral sanitizing system to keep your pool sparkling clean.
- Professional-grade electrolytic cell with exclusive AquaPure technology
- Integrated Nature2 mineral cartridge for superior sanitizing
- Exclusive hybrid innovation brings the best sanitizers together in one unit
- Dependable, proven AquaPure® electronics
- Automatic reversing polarity
- Rated to 50 PSI and 100 GPM
|FSOFT1400||Zodiac Fusion Soft Cell Kit for 40K Plus Nature2, No Cartridge|
|FSOFT700||Zodiac Fusion Soft Cell Kit for 15K Plus Nature2, No Cartridge|
|FUSIONM||Jandy Pro Series Nature2 Fusion Soft Power Pack|
Can Nature2 stain my pool?
No. With Nature2 minerals remain well below levels that might cause staining. In fact, Nature2 offers a "no-stain" guarantee.
How do I know if Nature2 is working?
The best test is improved water quality; you'll notice a big difference. Visual clarity and sparkle shows Nature2 is working properly.
How often do I need to super-oxidize (shock)?
Because of the efficiency of Nature2, super-oxidation is needed less often. You only need to super-oxidize if the pool becomes dull or cloudy. The start-up of each new cartridge requires an initial shock with chlorine. Follow chlorine manufacturer's label/instruction to super-oxidize.
Is Nature2 a filter?
No. A filter simply removes particles and debris. Nature2 sanitizes pool water by destroying bacteria, which is too small to be caught by a filter. You still need a filter when using Nature2 system.
Is Nature2 an "ionizer"?
No. Ionizers electrically discharge copper (or metal alloy) ions into water. Ionizers can deliver ions via an electrical current (electrodes) or salt dissolution.
Is Nature2 compatible with other products?
Nature2 can be used with every type of chemical treatment program available except biguanide products and copper-based algaecides.
Nature2 Fusion Soft Parts
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|H0330100.PDF||Nature2 Fusion Soft Manual||3.84 MB|
|H0344800.PDF||Fusion Soft Vessel Assembly Replacement Kit||638.92 KB|
|H0345000.PDF||Fusion Soft Electrolytic Cell Assembly Replacement Kit||637.27 KB|
|H0345200.PDF||Fusion Anchor Bracket Replacement Kit||272.08 KB|
|SL6602.pdf||Zodiac Salt Sanitizing Brochure||2.02 MB|
|SL2751.pdf||Nature2 Fusion Soft Data Sheet||4.9 MB|