Electronic fill device that maintains water levels in two bodies of water, such as a pool/spa with two seperate sets of equipment.
Levolor addresses the concern of lost water with sophisticated electronics that monitor water levels and keep the beautiful aquascape flowing. Our unique electronics compensate for waves, and our exclusive lock-out feature will not overfill the pool. With no moving parts to break or rust, Levolor ensures a reliable flow of water.
K-2300 Model: Dual Fill
Electronic fill device that maintains water levels in two bodies of water, such as a pool/spa with two seperate sets of equipment. Can be used in any situation where a consistent water level is desired and acted upon. Ideal for pool and spa dual equipment systems.
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environment
- Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common
- Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems with no modifications needed to the pool surface or structure
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks
- Can be placed wherever a constant level of water can be measured, such as skimmers or static pipes
- Easy-to-read LED display effectively communicates the status of the equipment
- Available in 110/220 volt models
- ETL® listed
Controller (wall mount), two sensors (dual style), and two solenoid valves (where noted). Controls are wired 220V from factory, field adjustable for 110V installations.
|K2300CKA||K-2300 110/220V Dual w/2 Sensors 50 ft & 2-1"Valve|
|K2300CKC||K-2300 110/220V Dual w/2 Sensors 100 ft & 2-1"Valve|
|K2300CKE||Jandy K-2300 110/220V Dual w/2 Sensors 150 ft & 2-1"Valve|
|K2300CKG||K-2300 110/220V Dual w/2 Sensors 200 ft & 2-1"Valve|K-2300 Parts List
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|SL6550.pdf||Zodiac Levolor Electronic Water Leveling System||739.16 KB|
|H0303600.PDF||Jandy K-1100, LX2, K-2300, & LEV110CK/2G I/O Manual||2.28 MB|