Electronic fill device that detects low water conditions and turns off a pump or light to protect equipment until optimum water levels are met.
Levolor addresses the concern of lost water with sophisticated electronics that monitor water levels and keep the beautiful aquascape flowing. Our unique electronics compensate for waves, and our exclusive lock-out feature will not overfill the pool. With no moving parts to break or rust, Levolor ensures a reliable flow of water.
K-2100 Model: Fill with Low Level Cut-off
Can be used in any situation where a consistent water level is desired and a low level situation can be detected and acted upon. Ideal for fountains and ponds.
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environment
- Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common
- Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems with no modifications needed to the pool surface or structure
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks
- Can be placed wherever a constant level of water can be measured, such as skimmers or static pipes
- Easy-to-read LED display effectively communicates the status of the equipment
- Available in 110/220 volt models
- ETL® listed
Controller (wall mount), sensor (slip-3 style), and solenoid valve. Controls are wired 220V from factory, field adjustable for 110V installations. Requires a relay (24VDC) suitable for operating the pump and/or underwater lights (ordered separately).
|K2100CK||Jandy Pro Series K-2100 110/220V Low Lev without Sensor with 1" Valve|
|K2100CKA||Jandy Pro Series K-2100 110/220V Low Lev With Sensor 50' And 1" Valve|
|K2100CKC||Jandy Pro Series K-2100 110/220V Low Lev With Sensor 100' And 1" Valve|
|K2100CKE||Jandy Pro Series K-2100 110/220V Low Lev with Sensor 150' and 1" Valve|
|K2100CKG||Jandy Pro Series K-2100 110/220V Low Lev With Sensor 200' And 1" Valve|K-2100 Parts List
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|SL6550.pdf||Zodiac Levolor Electronic Water Leveling System||739.16 KB|
|H0303800.PDF||Jandy Levolor II K-2100 I/O Manual||1.27 MB|