Lighted waterfalls that produce powerful sheets of water.
FiberFall utilizes pre-installed fiber optic cable to create a soft, color-lighted waterfall.
- Important Note: Requires fiber optic light source from a third party manufacturer.
- Zodiac does not recommend fiber longer than 15' from the light driver.
- Fall cannot be cut in the field.
- Radius must be factory cut.
- Top of the fall and the acrylic lip, should never be exposed.
|FFWS24L||Jandy 24" installed with 15' of AD9 cable (3"-6" Lips use AD12)|
|FFWS36L||Jandy 36" installed with (2) 15' AD9 cable (3"-6" Lips use AD12)|
|FFWS48L||Jandy 48" installed with (2) 15' AD9 cable (3"-6" Lips use AD12)|
|FFWS24L-6||24" FIBERFALLS, 6" LIP|
|FFWS36L-6||36" FIBERFALLS, 6" LIP|
|FFWS48L-6||48" FIBERFALLS, 6" LIP|Sheer Curtain Models & Parts
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|SL6650.pdf||Jandy Water Designs Family Brochure||2.26 MB|
|TL-1100.PDF||Polaris PowerFall, PowerStreams, FiberFall I/O Guide||2.81 MB|