Made of the toughest CPVC material and easily disassemble for clearing debris
The Jandy® Pro Series Check Valve features a clear lid and a red seal plate for easy inspection and have a unique swing/spring design. Available in straight-through or 90° models and 2" x 2.5" or 1.5" x 2" sizes.
Large Jandy Pro Series Check Valve can handle flow rates up to 170 gallons per minute with the minimal head loss, making it great for spas and water features that require high flow rates.
- Clear lid with read seal for easy inspection
- Easy to disassemble when clearing debris
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel swing
- Highly resistant to Chlorine
- Large 2.5" x 3" dimension is designed to easily connect with Jandy Pro Series' 3HP Stealth Pump
- 2.5" dimension allows for easy plumbing at the equipment pad to other Jandy Pro Series universal union connections
- Minimal hydraulic loss
- Unique swing/spring design
- Available in straight-through and 90°
- Constructed of durable CPVC
|7307||Jandy Pro Series 180 Degree, 2 1/2" - 3" Check Valve, Packout Assembly|
|7235||Jandy Pro Series 180Degree, 1 1/2" - 2" Check Valve|
|7305||Jandy Pro Series 180Degree, 2" - 21/2" Check Valve|
|7511||Jandy Pro Series 90Degree, 1 1/2" - 2" Check Valve|
|7512||Jandy Pro Series 90Degree, 2" - 2 1/2 " Check Valve|
Check Valve Parts
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|SL5250.pdf||Jandy Valve System Brochure||12.79 MB|
|SA5250.pdf||Jandy Neverlube Valve Tech Specs||8.47 MB|