2.0 HP VS FloPro™
Save up to 90% on energy costs with the VS FloPro 2.0 HP Variable-Speed Pump
VS FloPro is designed to save you money. It's variable speed motor allows for dramatic energy
savings, especially when operated at lower speeds. In addition, it's innovative adjustable base allows for simple installation on new construction, or quick and easy replacement of existing pumps.
- Ultra high efficiency motor - Features a totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) permanent magnet brushless DC motor for cooler operation and extended motor life.
- Quiet - Advanced motor design allows VS FloPro to run at energy saving lower speeds for significantly quieter operation.
- Digital controller included - 2 x timed speeds/8 speeds total. Remotely mounted controller provides easy access to pump controls. Reliable battery backup ensures time and settings are stored during power outages.
- Compact - High performance pump in an ultra compact body. Fits easily in small equipment areas.
- Additional Features
- Adjustable base included
- 2" unions and 2" internal threads
- Ergonomic easy-transport handle
- High profile easy-grip handles with large capacity basket
- Complies with Appliance Efficiency Standards (CEC Title 20 & ANSI®/APSP-15) and qualifies for power rebates, where offered.
|VS-FHP2.0||Jandy Pro Series VS FloPro Variable-Speed Pump With JEP-R Controller, 2.0 HP|
||Overall Length 'A'
*Always follow local building and safety codes for pipe sizing and guidelines
2.0 HP VS FloPro Parts List
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|H0420400.PDF||Jandy® Pro Series VS FloPro™ Series Variable-Speed Pumps I/O Manual (EN/FR/ESP)||17.97 MB|
|H0340900.PDF||Jandy VS FloPro I/O Manual (ENG/FR/ESP)||13.08 MB|
|SL6201.pdf||Jandy VS FloPro Brochure||3.38 MB|
|H0412200.PDF||JEP-R Variable-Speed Pump Digital Controller Manual (ENG/FR/ESP)||8.8 MB|