Jandy LXi Heaters by Zodiac — The Next Generation in Heating Technology
Jandy LXi heaters exceed environmental standards for Low NOx emissions. Lower emissions mean you can enjoy your pool with confidence, knowing your pool equipment is designed with the environment in mind.
Controls Wherever You Want—Indoors or Out
The Jandy Pro Series LXi comes automation-ready for easy integration with Jandy Pro Series AquaLink® controls and other control systems. Built-in freeze protection and exclusive "Maintain Temperature" function are also available.
- High efficiency C-F in heat exchanger is designed to lower operating costs and provide greater savings.
- The feature rich control panel has a user-friendly backlit display and a simplified
menu for ease of operation.
- Low NOx, fan-assisted combustion and Hot Surface Ignition systems provide maximum performance in all weather conditions.
- Built-in one-touch automation makes pool-to-spa switching simple.
- Enables easy connection to Zodiac controls, and other pool/spa automation systems and automatic valve systems.
- Available in 250K and 400K BTU sizes.
- Smallest equipment pad footprint
- Communicates with the AquaLink® RS family of controls
- Fan assisted low NOx combustion
- Lightweight polymer headers
- NN and PN models include cupro-nickel tubes
- NC and PC models include copper tubes, bronze headers and
ASME® Certified rating.
- NS and PS are cupro-nickel and bronze ASME Certified
|LXi250N||LXi 250KBTU, Natural Gas Heater (N), Polymer Headers|
|LXi250P||LXi 250KBTU, Propane Gas Heater (P), Polymer Headers|
|LXi300N||Jandy LXi 300KBTU, Natural Gas Heater (N), Polymer Headers|
|LXi300P||Jandy LXi 300KBTU, Propane Gas Heater (P), Polymer Headers|
|LXi400N||LXi 400KBTU, Natural Gas Heater (N), Polymer Headers|
|LXi400P||LXi 400KBTU, Propane Gas Heater (P), Polymer Headers|
|LXI250NN||LXi 250KBTU, N, Cupro-Nickel Exchanger, Polymer Headers|
|LXi300NN||LXi 300KBTU, N, Cupro-Nickel Exchanger, Polymer Headers|
|LXI250PN||LXi 250KBTU, P, Cupro-Nickel Exchanger, Polymer Headers|
|LXi300PN||LXi 300KBTU, P, Cupro-Nickel Exchanger, Polymer Headers|
|LXI400PN||LXi, P/H Cu-Ni, PROPANE, 400.|
|LXI250NC||LXi 250KBTU, N, Bronze Headers w/ASME Rating|
Are heating appliances compatible with salt water chlorination?
For the last 20 years, Zodiac has been using a patented technology associating polyamides and titanium, both of which are totally free from the effects of corrosion. Today over 120,000 appliances have been installed without any corrosion defects. If a salt water chlorination method is being used, it may be important to install a check valve between the heater outlet and the salt water chlorinator, to prevent high concentrations of chlorinated water from back siphoning into the heater.
Must my pool be covered (cover, rolling shutter...) or sheltered if it is to be heated?
No, it is perfectly possible to heat an "open air" pool without a cover or a shelter. The power and fuel requirements is similiar to heating a house with the windows open! This is why we recommend the use of an insulating cover to limit heat loss to the open air when the pool is being heated. A covered or sheltered pool will reduce the heater power and fuel costs.
LXi Heater Parts
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|SL6352.pdf||Jandy LXi Pool and Spa Heater Sell Sheet||4.93 MB|
|SL6350.pdf||Zodiac Pool and Spa Heaters Brochure||1.95 MB|
|SA6361.pdf||Jandy LXi Heater Specification Sheet||1.11 MB|
|H0286900.PDF||Jandy LXi Heater I/O Manual||6.66 MB|
|H0295900.PDF||Jandy LXi Controller Quick Start Guide||297.09 KB|
|H0298400.PDF||Jandy LXi Heater I/O Manual||10.12 MB|
|H0298500.PDF||Jandy LXi Gas/Propane I/O Manual||10.11 MB|
|H0296500.PDF||Jandy LXi Flue Vent Assembly Replacement Kits||1000.8 KB|
|H0347400.PDF||Jandy LXi Complete Bronze Heat Exchanger Replacement Kits||581.04 KB|