Zodiac Hi-E2 Heaters—The Most Efficient Heater
With an impressive 95% heating efficiency rating, the Hi-E2 outperforms any other gas heater, reducing operating costs by 30% or more. This ultra-efficient, low-maintenance heater is the perfect choice when considering economic operation or an extended swimming season. Dual thermostat controls make this an excellent solution for pool and spa combinations.
- A unique forced-air system makes this the ideal heater for use in extreme weather and in difficult or unusual locations.
- Safe and easy to maintain, the Hi-E2 employs our hot surface ignition system,
completely eliminating the pilot light.
- High-tech composite, corrosion resistant materials and quality construction keeps the Hi-E2 working years longer than the competition.
- Trouble free operation - Self-cleaning ignition, automatic venting, and a high velocity heat exchanger work together to provide reliability and safety.
- Indoor or out, new construction or retrofit, the Hi-E2 is ideal for both residential and commercial applications.
- Hot surface ignition provides quick start-up
- Compact design fits almost anywhere
- Sealed combustion, bronze headers, PVC venting, ASME Certified
- Available in 350K BTU size
|EHE350NC||Jandy Hi-E2 350N Bronze, ASME, 350,000 BTU Heater, HSI, Dual Thermostat|
|EHE350NS||Jandy Hi-E2 350N Bronze, ASME, 350,000 BTU Heater, Salt Water|
|EHE350PC||Jandy Hi-E2 350P Bronze, ASME, 350,000 BTU Heater, HSI, Dual Thermostat|
|EHE350PS||Jandy Hi-E2 350P Bronze, ASME, 350,000 BTU Heater, Salt Water|
Are heating appliances compatible with salt water chlorination?
For the last 20 years, Zodiac has been using a patented technology associating polyamides and titanium, both of which are totally free from the effects of corrosion. Today over 120,000 appliances have been installed without any corrosion defects. If a salt water chlorination method is being used, it may be important to install a check valve between the heater outlet and the salt water chlorinator, to prevent high concentrations of chlorinated water from back siphoning into the heater.
Must my pool be covered (cover, rolling shutter...) or sheltered if it is to be heated?
No, it is perfectly possible to heat an "open air" pool without a cover or a shelter. The power and fuel requirements is similiar to heating a house with the windows open! This is why we recommend the use of an insulating cover to limit heat loss to the open air when the pool is being heated. A covered or sheltered pool will reduce the heater power and fuel costs.
Hi-E2 Heater Parts
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|SL6350.pdf||Zodiac Pool and Spa Heaters Brochure||1.95 MB|
|SA6359.pdf||Jandy Hi-E2 Heater Specification Sheet||618.96 KB|
|H0205000.PDF||Jandy Hi-E2 Heater I/O Manual||3.5 MB|
|0748.pdf||Jandy Hi-E2 Troubleshooting||133.88 KB|
|H0215400.PDF||Jandy Hi-E2 Hardware Replacement Kits Parts List||97.73 KB|