Versa Plumb® Kits
The Versa Plumb design is the foundation for efficiency and hydraulic integrity — hydraulic integration by design.
Versa Plumb products have been engineered as components of the whole system, not individual pieces of equipment. The result is a pool system that conserves energy and lowers operating costs. It’s friendly to your pocketbook and friendly to the environment. Zodiac has revolutionized plumbing pool equipment with the Versa Plumb System. The positioning of the inlet and outlet ports on Jandy’s Versa Plumb-Ready equipment maximize hydraulic efficiency while minimizing equipment space and plumbing requirements.
- Convenience: Easy to install kits ensure hydraulic efficiency and compact, consistent equipment set layout.
- Efficiency: Saves time and labor costs. Ensures hydraulic efficiency by lowering TDH.
- Options: Each kit contains 3-port Jandy Never Lube® valves.
- Easy to install kits to ensure hydraulic efficiency and compact, consistent equipment set layout
- Saves time and labor costs. Each kit includes 3-port Jandy valves
- VPK-CVSTD for the combination of a Jandy Pump, CV Filter, and LXi™ Heater (includes two (2) 3-Port Valves, Part# 4717)
- VPK-CVSLR for the combination of a Jandy Pump, CV Filter, and LXi Heater-with solar ready plumbing. (includes three (3) 3-Port Valves, Part# 4717)
This solar kit ensures compliance with the California Energy Commission's 2008 Building Energy Efficiency Standards (Title 24)
- VPK-CSSTD for the combination of a Jandy Pump, CS Filter, and Heat Pump (includes two (2) 3-Port Valves, Part# 4717)
|VPK-CSSTD||Jandy Pro Series Kit for Jandy Pump CS Filter And Heat Pump|
|VPK-CVSLR||Jandy Pro Series Kit for Jandy Pump CV Filter And LXI Heater With Solar-ready Plumbing|
|VPK-CVSTD||Jandy Pro Series Kit for Jandy Pump CV Filter And LXI Heater|Versa Plumb Kit Parts
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|SL6111.pdf||Versa Plumb Pool Owner Brochure||3.73 MB|
|H0330900.PDF||Jandy Versa Plumb Kits I/O Manual||5.67 MB|