JS Side Mount Filter
The JS Series Side Mount Sand Filters deliver the crystal clear water pool owners desire, along with unique features for simple and effortless maintenance.
JS series sand filters are available in two sizes: 24" (JS60-SM) and 30" (JS100-SM). With "Clean/Dirty" indicators on the pressure gauge, extra large 2" sand and water drain, and an ergonomic filter lid, service and winterization are a breeze. As integral components of any Versa Plumb® System, the JS Series Side Mount Sand Filters are both versatile and efficient. Designed with an extra deep sand bed and dual diffusers (JS-100 only) for improved filtration, the performance is unrivaled. Even the installation is made easy with the three Jandy backwash valve kit options: 2-in-1 Never Lube® Valve, Slide Valve, or the Multi-Port Valve.
- Versa Plumb ready for quick connection to Zodiac equipment
- Side mount allows for easy installation or replacement of existing filter
- Clean/dirty indicator on pressure gauge allows you to know exactly when to clean the filter for optimal filtration and water savings
- Large 2" drain port
- Extra deep sand bed and dual diffusers for superior filtration
- Heavy-duty, durable composite body made of corrosion and UV resistant materials
- Extra-large 2" drain port for ease of service
- Ergonomic lid handles
- Three (3) Backwash Valves kit options:
- 2-in-1 Never Lube valve (BWVL-NVL
- Slide Valve (BWVL-SLD)
- Multi-Port Valve (BWVL-MPV)
- Two Sizes Available JS-60 (24") and JS-100 (30")
|JS100-SM||Jandy JS series sidemount sand filter, 30"|
|JS60-SM||Jandy JS series sidemount sand filter, 24"|
|Filter Flow Rate
|Backwash Min. Flow Rate
|Max. Working Pressure
|Six Hour Capacity
|Normal Start Up Pressure
Dirt returns to pool.
1. Hole in filter cartridge, replace filter cartridge if necessary.
2. Worn o-ring seal inside filter. Replace o-ring.
High pressure on start up.
1. Small eyeball fitting in pool/spa
2. Partially closed valve on return line.
3. Pump may be oversized. Check selection.
4. Filter dirty. Clean filter per instructions.
Low water flow.
1. Check pump basket for debris.
2. Check for air leaks on suction side.
3. Check for restrictions or blockage in either suction or return lines.
4. Filter needs to be cleaned or replaced.
5. Pool water level too low.
6. Pump not primed.
7. Pump impeller vanes blocked.
8. Strainer baskets not being used and/or not being cleaned regularly.
9.Pump operating under speed (low voltage) or at low speed.
Short filter cycles.
1. Presence of algae. Check sanitizer levels.
2. Check pH and total alkalinity.
3. Pump output exceeds design flow rate of filter. Check pump performance.
4. Ineffective cleaning, check conditions, replace filter cartridge.
Water is not clear.
1. Insufficient sanitizer level.
2. Incorrect pool chemistry.
3. Heavy bathing and or dirt loads.
4. Incorrect flow.
5. Insufficient running times.
6. Filter is dirty. (Clean per instructions.)
7. Hole in filter element.
JS Side Mount Sand Filter Parts
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|SL6250.pdf||Jandy JS / SFTM Series Sand Filters Brochure||2.83 MB|
|SA6261.pdf||Jandy JS Series Filter Specification Sheet||455.35 KB|
|H0282300.PDF||Jandy Fiberglass/JS Side Mount Filter Manual||3.72 MB|
|H0331800.PDF||Jandy JS Sand Filter Lid and Lid Seal Replacement Kit||644.27 KB|
|H0331900.PDF||Jandy JS Sand Filter Air Relief Assembly||745.04 KB|
|H0332000.PDF||Jandy JS Sand Filter Internal Parts Replacement Kit||1.94 MB|
|H0332300.PDF||Jandy JS Sand Filter Drain Fitting and Seals Replacement Kit||1.4 MB|
|H0332400.PDF||Jandy JS Sand Filter O-Rings, Seals and Hardware Replacement Kit||2.27 MB|
|H0332500.PDF||Jandy JS Sand Filter Inlet and Outlet Fitting Parts Replacement Kit||2.05 MB|