DEV Diatomaceous Earth
DEV Series D.E. Filters - Crystal Clear Clarity
For unsurpassed water clarity, choose Jandy’s DEV Series of Diatomaceous Earth filters. DEV filters have a curved grid design that create balanced water flow throughout the filter tank.
Diatomatious earth, the natural water polisher.
Diatomatious earth is made of tiny fossil exoskeletons. When used with the DEV filter, debris as small as 5 microns are trapped, returning highly filtered water to your pool.
- Versa Plumb® ready for quick connection to Zodiac equipment
- Clean/dirty indicator on pressure gauge allows you to know exactly when to clean the filter for optimal filtration and water savings
- Easy grip handles for comfortable filter maintenance
- Extra large 2" drain port allows for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty, durable composite body made of corrosion and UV resistant materials
- Three backwash valve options available
- 48" and 60" models available
- Extra-large 2" drain port allows for easy cleaning on debris
- Heavy duty, anti-corrosion band clamp
- Designed to work with all Jandy Backwash Valves
- Corrosion and UV resistant, high impact extra large tank
- Includes 2" x 2 1/2" universal unions
|DEV48||Jandy Diatomaceous Earth Filter, Versa Plumb Ready, 48 Sq. Ft.|
|DEV60||Jandy Diatomaceous Earth Filter, Versa Plumb Ready, 60 Sq. Ft.|
|Design Flow Rate
|Six Hour Capacity
|Eight Hour Capacity
|Max. Working Pressure
||25" diameter circle
||25" diameter circle
|Distance Between Inlet and Outlet
Dirt returns to pool.
1. Hole in filter cartridge, replace filter cartridge if necessary.
2. Worn o-ring seal inside filter. Replace o-ring.
High pressure on start up.
1. Small eyeball fitting in pool/spa
2. Partially closed valve on return line.
3. Pump may be oversized. Check selection.
4. Filter dirty. Clean filter per instructions.
Low water flow.
1. Check pump basket for debris.
2. Check for air leaks on suction side.
3. Check for restrictions or blockage in either suction or return lines.
4. Filter needs to be cleaned or replaced.
5. Pool water level too low.
6. Pump not primed.
7. Pump impeller vanes blocked.
8. Strainer baskets not being used and/or not being cleaned regularly.
9.Pump operating under speed (low voltage) or at low speed.
Short filter cycles.
1. Presence of algae. Check sanitizer levels.
2. Check pH and total alkalinity.
3. Pump output exceeds design flow rate of filter. Check pump performance.
4. Ineffective cleaning, check conditions, replace filter cartridge.
Water is not clear.
1. Insufficient sanitizer level.
2. Incorrect pool chemistry.
3. Heavy bathing and or dirt loads.
4. Incorrect flow.
5. Insufficient running times.
6. Filter is dirty. (Clean per instructions.)
7. Hole in filter element.
DEV Cartridge Filter Parts
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|SL6253.pdf||Jandy DEV Diamtomaceous Earth Filter Sell Sheet||5.87 MB|
|SL6251.pdf||Jandy Diatomaceous Earth Filter Brochure||2.94 MB|
|SA6260.pdf||Jandy DEV Series Filter Specification Sheet||491.24 KB|
|H0295200.PDF||Jandy DEV Series Filters I/O Manual||1.44 MB|