CS Cartridge Filter
CS Series Cartrdige Filters - Superior Clarity at Half the Size
The CS Filter line utilizes single element cartridges designed to provide the same great filtration as the Zodiac Large Tank Filter series in a compact body. The cartridge element on the CS is easily removed, making it simple to clean and care for. The CS filter is just over a foot wide, making it the perfect choice for small equipment areas. It is designed for Zodiac’s Versa Plumb® system to easily connect with the rest of your Zodiac equipment while using minimal space on the equipment pad. The CS filter features easy grip ergonomic handles and extra large drain ports in a small, compact thermoplastic body.
The CS filters are technologically advanced and filled with many user-friendly features.
- Includes a unique pressure gauge with a clean/dirty indicator that can be customized for each pool, making it easy to assess filter condition.
- Universal unions fit most Jandy® Pro Series pumps and equipment.
- Ergonomic Lid Handles - The Jandy CS Filters feature comfortable, easy grip handles that make removing the lid simple.
- Compact Body Design - The compact body of the CS filter is designed to fit in small areas without difficulty. The base will easily anchor to the equipment pad.
- Versa Plumb ready.
- Available in four sizes; 100, 150, 200 and 250 square foot models.
- Ergonomic, easy grip handles for ease of service
- Extra-large 2" drain port allows for easy cleaning of debris
- High-impact, corrosion and UV resistant, thermoplastic tank body
- Includes 2" x 2" universal unions
|CS100||Jandy Cartridge Filter, Small Tank, 100 Sq Ft.|
|CS150||Jandy Cartridge Filter, Small Tank, 150 Sq Ft.|
|CS200||Jandy Cartridge Filter, Small Tank, 200 Sq Ft.|
|CS250||Jandy Cartridge Filter, Small Tank, 250 Sq Ft.|
|Design Flow Rate
|Six Hour Capacity
|Eight Hour Capacity
|Normal Start Up Pressure
|Max. Working Pressure
Dirt returns to pool.
1. Hole in filter cartridge, replace filter cartridge if necessary.
2. Worn o-ring seal inside filter. Replace o-ring.
High pressure on start up.
1. Small eyeball fitting in pool/spa
2. Partially closed valve on return line.
3. Pump may be oversized. Check selection.
4. Filter dirty. Clean filter per instructions.
Low water flow.
1. Check pump basket for debris.
2. Check for air leaks on suction side.
3. Check for restrictions or blockage in either suction or return lines.
4. Filter needs to be cleaned or replaced.
5. Pool water level too low.
6. Pump not primed.
7. Pump impeller vanes blocked.
8. Strainer baskets not being used and/or not being cleaned regularly.
9.Pump operating under speed (low voltage) or at low speed.
Short filter cycles.
1. Presence of algae. Check sanitizer levels.
2. Check pH and total alkalinity.
3. Pump output exceeds design flow rate of filter. Check pump performance.
4. Ineffective cleaning, check conditions, replace filter cartridge.
Water is not clear.
1. Insufficient sanitizer level.
2. Incorrect pool chemistry.
3. Heavy bathing and or dirt loads.
4. Incorrect flow.
5. Insufficient running times.
6. Filter is dirty. (Clean per instructions.)
7. Hole in filter element.
CS Cartridge Filter Parts
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|SL6252.pdf||Zodiac Cartrige Filter Family Brochure||994.87 KB|
|SA6259.pdf||Jandy CS Filter Specification Sheet||536.44 KB|
|H0285700.PDF||Jandy CS Filter I/O Manual||877.78 KB|