This video addresses common user errors encountered with the Polaris 9550 Sport model.The topics covered in the video are:· How to toggle between cleaning settings· How to use the lift system· What to do if the canister indicates it is full· How to properly use the remote control
This video addresses common user errors encountered with the Polaris 9450 Sport model.The topics covered in the video are:· How to toggle between cleaning settings· How to use the lift system· What to do if the canister indicates it is full
We deeply value our relationships with our customers, and we are committed to providing you with quality products and superior service.
Dependable All-Season Performance
The T5 Duo utilizes the reliable Dura Life™ Diaphragm with one moving part to ensure a long lasting and easy to maintain cleaner. The Dura Life Diaphragm provides maximum durability and silent operation. The Duo Disc System achieves a closer clean with two independent discs for enhanced coverage, greater pool adhesion, and flexibility. The fins allow unimpaired cleaning over lights, main drains, and wall fittings that may hang up other cleaners. Adjust the wheel deflector as needed for fluid navigation around corners, steps, and ladders. The quick connector enables the wheel deflector to attach quickly and securely to the cleaner head. The T5 is for use with Low Flow Pumps, it includes twist lock hose for simple connection, can be used on all pool surfaces, and has 39 feet of twist lock hose (12 sections, 1 meter long).
1. Use flow gauge to verify proper flow.
2. Confirm that the main drain is closed.
3. If flow is correct, check diaphragm for blockage, cuts, wear or other damage.
4. Ensure filter is clean, empty pump basket and skimmer basket.
5. Ensure pump is primed. Check for air in the system. If water level in pump basket drops or excessive air bubbles are present, there may be air in the system. This could be due to a leaking pump lid o-ring, leaking valve, holes in cleaner hose, or the water level may be too low. Check hose connections, tighten all fitiings at the pump and check pump lid o-ring for wear.
Install Ladder Guard part number G21.
1. Use 45 degree extended elbow.
2. Verify hose has been properly fastened.
3. Ensure valve cuff is installed.
Verify locking connections are properly fastened.
1. Check float for water. Replace if necessary.
2. Ensure hose weight is placed in proper location per the Owner's Manual.
3. Verify proper flow.
1. Use flow gauge to verify proper flow. Reduce flow to move cleaner off the walls. (Use caution when reducing flow as this may reduce coverage if adjusted too low)
2. Direct return lines downward. Add a return diverter if necessary.
3. Verify that the engine assembly spins freely inside the cleaner body.
4. Ensure hose is not coiled or kinked. Lay hose in sun to straighten if necessary.
5. Verify correct hose weight position. (3ft from cleaner)
6. Confirm proper hose length by referencing installation manual.
1. Using the flow gauge as your guide, ensure the flow rate is set at 3. If it is set at 3, but the cleaner is still staying on the walls, try reducing the flow to 2.
2. Verify proper hose weight positioning 3 feet from cleaner.
1. Use flow gauge to verify proper flow. Set flow setting to 4 on flow gauge to increase flow.
2. Adjust wheel deflector up or down the hose to make better contact where the cleaner is sticking.
3. Confirm proper hose length. Shorten if necessary.
4. Use return jets to guide the cleaner.
1. Use flow gauge to verify proper flow of 3.
2. Verify correct hose weight positioning 3 ft. from cleaner.
1. Ensure the hook on the disc is fastened.
2. Check cleaner disc for wear. If worn thin, replace disk.
Check if the body clip is broken. Replace main body cap and main body cover. Reinstall float.
Zodiac T5 Duo Parts List
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
Captures leaves and other debris before they reach the skimmer, pump, or filter.