Affordable and dependable cleaning.
The Ranger is an affordable, dependable
automatic pool cleaner that will thoroughly clean your aboveground pool—removing dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, and even pebbles. Requires no extra plumbing or additional energy cost. Installs in minutes and comes pre-assembled in the box, just attach the hose and start cleaning. Flowkeeper™ Valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance. The Ranger is built to work quickly, effectively, and quietly.
- Extra Large wheel Deflector - Helps the Ranger from getting caught on steps, ladders or in corners so it can keep on cleaning your pool.
- Quick Release Cassette and Diaphragm (inside) - The Ranger features one operational moving part. No gears, wheels or flappers means simple operation and maintenance.
- AG Disc - Allows the Ranger to glide effortlessly along the bottom of your pool, up the sides and around steps, cleaning your whole pool.
- Quiet Operation - Other cleaners make an annoying flapper or hammer noise. The Ranger was built to work quickly, effectively and quietly.
- Suction Cleaner
- Works in all aboveground pools
- Connects directly to skimmer
- Includes 30 ft. of feed hose
||30 ft. of Feed Hose
|W24100||Zodiac UNIV RETURN LINE DIV - 2 PACK|
|W24209||Zodiac HOSE DEFLECTOR - WHITE 3 PACK|
|W26705||Zodiac ZODIAC LEAF CATCHER|
|W44000||Zodiac SEAL, LEAF EATER|
|W44700||Zodiac TOP, LEAF EATER|
|W43905||Zodiac BASKET, LEAF EATER, WHITE|
|W55105||Zodiac Leaf eater Handle|
|W46155||Zodiac Ranger Wheel Deflector- 16" Turquoise|
|W69742||Zodiac Wheel Adapter|
|W90153||Zodiac 90 EYEBALL DIVERTER 1-1/2"|
|W90155||Zodiac 90 EYEBALL DIVERTER - 2"|
Machine climbs walls or stays on edge of pool.
Reduce Flowkeeper setting.
Machine does not cover entire pool.
1. Point return jets as far down as possible.
2. Check hoses for kinks or coiling. Disconnect hoses and lay them in a straight line in the sun for a few hours.
3. Confirm proper hose length.
Machine does not move, or moves sluggishly.
1. Increase Flowkeeper setting.
2. Check diaphragm for damage or wear.
3. Backwash filter and empty pump basket.
4. Check for air in system. If water level in pump basket drops, check hose connections, tighten all fittings at pump, check gasket in pump basket for wear.
Note: In water 60° F or less, it may be necessary to increase flow to compensate for the reduced flexibility of the hose and diaphragm.
Machine sticks at steps.
1. Ensure correct amount of hose is being used. Shorten if neccessary.
2. Reduce Flowkeeper setting.
3. Confirm proper hose length.
4. Install a large 16” wheel deflector (part# W46155).
Machine sticks on ladder.
1. Reduce the setting on the Flowkeeper Valve.
2. Remove ladder if possible.
3. Install Ladder Guard (part# G21).
Zodiac Ranger Parts List
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
|SL6705.pdf||Zodiac Ranger AboveGround Suction Pool Cleaner Sell Sheet||1.47 MB|
|SL6700.pdf||2011 Zodiac Disc Cleaner Family Brochure||4.77 MB|
|TL-2150.PDF||Zodiac Ranger I/O Manual||1019.03 KB|