This video addresses common user errors encountered with the Polaris 9550 Sport model.The topics covered in the video are:· How to toggle between cleaning settings· How to use the lift system· What to do if the canister indicates it is full· How to properly use the remote control
This video addresses common user errors encountered with the Polaris 9450 Sport model.The topics covered in the video are:· How to toggle between cleaning settings· How to use the lift system· What to do if the canister indicates it is full
We deeply value our relationships with our customers, and we are committed to providing you with quality products and superior service.
Ultra-Efficient Suction Pool Cleaning Robot
The Zodiac MX8 is ready to battle your pool's toughest dirt and debris. The dual cyclonic suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30% less flow. Its ultra efficient design requires less flow than any cleaner in its class for maximum energy savings. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps.
It has a wider cleaning path than competitor models, with a large vacuum inlet to capture larger debris. maX-drive technology promotes maximum torque and extreme maneuverability, allowing the MX8 to aggressively clean your pool walls and floors. Its twist locking hose enables quick, secure attachment to the cleaner head and the cleaner includes 39 feet of hose.
1. Use flow gauge to verify proper flow of 3.
2. Open top hood and check for engine blockage.
3. Check underside of cleaner for blockage around the inlet.
4. Verify that the Direct Control Devices are operational and going through all cycles.
5. Check for air in system. If water in pump basket drops or you see air bubbles in the pump basket, there is air entering the system. Check hose for leaks, check hose connections, tighten all fittings and lid o-ring at the pump.
1. Obeserve cleaner for at least 5 minutes and ensure that each drive track is periodically reversing direction. If it is not, contact your dealer or service center for help.
2. Ensure the swivel on top of the cleaner rotates freely.
3. Use flow gauge to verify flow is set to 3.
4. Confirm proper hose length. Shorten if necessary.
1. One of the Direction Control Devices may not be operating properly. Determine which DCD isn't operating properly and replace if necessary.
2. Flow may be too high. Ensure flow gauge is set at 3.
3. Check tracks for excessive wear.
4. Check to make sure the hose float is in the correct location.
5. Add additional hose float if necessary.
1. Use flow gauge to verify a proper flow of 3.
2. Ensure return fittings are directed downward. Add a return diverter if necessary.
3. Ensure hose is not kinked or coiled. Lay the hose in the sun to straighten if necessary.
4. Verify correct hose float positioning.
5. Observe cleaner for more than 5 minutes and ensure that each drive track is periodically reversing direction. If it is not, contact your local dealer or service company for assistance.
6. Confirm proper hose length.
Monitor the cleaner for 30 minutes to ensure the cleaner is not traveling to the opposite end of the pool. Ensure the returns are diverted downward. Also ensure the flow is set at 3 on the flow gauge.
1. Using the flow gauge as a guide ensure the flow gauge is set to 3. If the cleaner still climbs too much, try lowering the flow to 2 on the flow gauge.
2. Verify correct hose float positioning.
1. Ensure hose float is in proper position.
2. Ensure proper hose length.
1. Using the flow gauge as a guide, increase flow to cleaner.
2. Verify correct hose float positioning.
3. Walls may be covered with algae (especially tile and fiberglass pools). Correct water chemistry and brush walls.
1. Ensure cleaner is completely submerged in the water and not sucking air.
2. Ensure the flow is set to 3 on the flow gauge.
3. Ensure the hose float is in the correct position on the hose.
4. Ensure the pool water level is not too low.
5. Check the hose for leaks.
May be due to misuse or being stuck on debris for a prolonged time. Replace engine assembly if necessary.
The Directional Control Device may be worn or failing. Determine which side is not reversing correctly and change the DCD on that side.
If engine is running, but the scrubbers are not, the gears are worn. Replace scrubber assembly.
1. Clear the swivel of any debris.
2. Replace top cover assembly.
3. To prevent this issue, ensure the cleaner hose is the correct length and that the flow is adjusted to 3 on the flow gauge.
1. May be caused by suction being too high. Ensure flow gauge is set to 3.
1. Check the wheel and wheel pin to ensure they have been assembled properly.
2. Ensure that the key of the wheel pin is aligned with the slot of the chassis.
Zodiac MX8 Parts List
Launch our online catalog viewer to review breakout diagrams and part numbers.
Ensure maximum performance and longevity of your MX8™ pool cleaner with the new MX Flow Regulator.