How do I reset the circuit breaker?
With power off at the source, locate circuit breaker on bottom of unit near power cord.
Push button in and turn on power.
If power to transformer is not restored, replace circuit breaker.
My LM2 or LM3 will not operate.
After verifying that the pump is on and the unit is turned on, inspect for proper function. Often times a quick inspection will show that the chlorinator in fine and the problem is most likely in the water chemistry.
1. Indicator lights: Are they functioning properly?
2. Cell: Is it producing chlorine? (looks like effervescence)
3. Cell connections:
- LM2 - Is output cord attached to cell and blue sensor wire attached to sensor post?
- LM3 - Is plug cap attached to cell?
4. Cell: Is it reversing polarity properly? Calcium build-up on cell?
5. Circuit breaker: Has it tripped?
6. Controller: Turn off the power and remove chlorinator cover. Are there visible burn marks, signs of water damage, or loose wires or screws?